Fourteen Diamond Jumping Diamonds in the Workplace
1. Online job hunting is especially important for those companies that advertise online on the job day and night.
These companies are usually divided into two categories: one is the garbage company, such as some ulterior motives insurance companies, intermediary companies, and so on.
The type of company is for the purpose of obtaining your personal resources and personal information.
The second category is some small and well-known companies, but because the employment conditions are harsh and the salary costs do not match their harsh requirements, so they recruit people all year round, but they can’t always recruit people who are satisfied with them.
There are also some well-known companies that, for the purpose of advertising, recruit people for fools, a run-down position can be placed online for a year or two.
2. Carefully choose a headhunting company.
3. Companies that only send you emails without calling you for interviews must be ignored.
It’s usually some junk company that doesn’t have the ability to meet your basic requirements.
They are not sure they can afford you, so even the telephone bill is waived.
4. The company that asked you where to go for an interview on the first few days of the month must reject it immediately.
Because when you look there, a bunch of young graduates who have just graduated 2 or 3 years are crawling on the table and filling in their resumes.
The result of your competition with these people is that your salary is at most twice as high as them, which is 5,000 or 6,000 days.
So how should we answer?
Tell the personnel manager that I’m not free. I only have a few minutes in the afternoon on Mo Yue. If not, I don’t have to go. I waste time. It must be a low-level position.
5. The company that allows you to bring a good academic degree certificate for the first interview, do not go, because you do n’t need to ask, it is definitely a low-level position.
6. Before going to the company for an interview, you must ask who is interviewing you. If you do not know the general manager or deputy general manager to meet you, then I advise you to immediately reject this position.
Because if you are a middle-ranking cadre with a low rank, then your position must be a low-ranking rank.
In a word, the pigs were dressed up and showed the pigs, spending money and wasting time.
7. Companies that let you fill out a bunch of forms as soon as you enter the door must leave immediately.
Because this is a common tactic for recruiting middle and low-level employees, especially for companies that like to produce some shit test papers, don’t waste time with them.
In addition, in order to get the job, it is impossible for the applicant to answer such test papers according to his real situation, a pile of waste paper, and the recruited person does not understand personnel management at all.
8. Don’t go to the talent market to find a job. High-end jobs are not sold on the vegetable market.
9. If the company’s city is far from you and you need an airplane, be sure to ask whether the company will be reimbursed or not.
Companies that do not reimburse if they are reimbursed are advised not to take the risk.
Even if you were eliminated by nine out of ten interviewees, you will still find the company’s benefits to be extremely poor.
Hard lesson, remember not to try again.
10. To know the overall appearance and quality of a company, please pay attention to the appearance of the personnel of the personnel department, especially the quality of the personnel manager is often a microcosm of the overall quality of the company.
If the personnel manager who welcomes you is more enthusiastic and courteous, then the company’s work situation is generally better. If the personnel manager is more indifferent or not very polite, then the company’s colleagues tend to be more cruel and indifferent.
11. Don’t try to work with Singapore or Taiwan bosses, otherwise you just wait to try to accept the destruction and distortion.
12, pay attention to Hr’s occupational diseases, almost every HR has voyeurism and paranoia.
13. The last and most important one. The 12-year job-hopping experience shows that better Chinese companies and foreign companies that are far away are increasingly overcoming the life-long employment system of Japanese companies, that is, refusal to switch jobs and the flow of talent.
All HRs have a stubborn and perverted mind: he does not want to be your first budding man, but strongly hopes to be your second employer and is used by the first employer in this fieldAfter 5 to 8 years, you also want to be your last employer.
Therefore, HR often harbors a strong prejudice and concern about your job-hopping experience, and the research interest in your reason for job-hopping is almost abnormal.
So, for some job seekers, the best option is not to change jobs.
Or at least 5 working in one unit?
8 years to consider changing jobs, and as a pair of 5?
In return for the accumulation of 8 years of experience, the salary should often be doubled, otherwise you are selling yourself cheaply.
This is the secret of double salary.
14. Finally, I wish you all double your salary and double it in your career!